Guilde Wonderworld Serveur Cho'gall Index du Forum Guilde Wonderworld Serveur Cho'gall
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Wonderworld

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
How To Get Facebook Profile Picture Likes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Wonderworld Serveur Cho'gall Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Charte de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
holeihoaka

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Get Facebook Profile Picture Likes Répondre en citant

How To Get Facebook Profile Picture Likes
> DOWNLOAD

161.. The "About" section in particular is important; if people don't know what your page represents, they may not feel comfortable liking it. Make sure that you're posting in this time frame for the time zone in which the majority of your friends live. Just like statuses, you can receive likes on your comments. Try to post during times at which you know that your friends are active. If its been 15 minutes and it hasnt gone off in the right circles, its easy to start questioning everything about yourself. Open your mouth when you smile Nobody likes a smile without teeth. Method 2 Using Facebook Comments 1 Comment on high-traffic posts. How helpful is this? Co-authors: 39 Updated: Views:868,564 RE Ramon Estrada Apr 4, 2016 "It helped me understand that I'll need to post pictures during the day to get a lot of likes." BS Britney Scine Mar 28, 2016 "I love it. Tag some friends in it who may not see it otherwise. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions Why do I still get less likes but I have many friends and I like their photos now and then? Answer this question Flag as. You might have in mind the funniest, most relevant post that anyone has ever created, but it won't do you any good if you post it at midnight on a Sunday. Tagging someone in a post notifies them of the post itself, thereby increasing the chances that they will like it. Another marketing company,Buffer, say that early afternoon is the most solid time to post about 2pm after lunch. The best time to post is on a weekday Everyone thinks youre supposed to post on Sunday afternoon at about 6pm. If you're able to drop a funny or thoughtful comment on a friend's status, you're all but guaranteed to get a like or two from them and their friends. You should stick to adding people who you know in real lifeor, in a pinch, friends of people who you know in real life. Then theres the people that always get over 100 likes, how do they do it?We asked them, and included some information fromPhotofeeler, who did a big study on what works and what doesnt for profile pictures. Invalid HTTP Request. She said: Afunny caption will always get more likes.I find deep quotes so cringey as photo captions, but you can use funny or relevant song lyrics at a push. By doing so, people who you don't necessarily know will be able to see and like your posts. They call it the prime time because nobody is doing anything and theyre all on Facebook. For adults, around the beginning of the workday and mostly in the evenings. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 16 Helpful 77 How do I get automatic likes on Facebook? wikiHow Contributor If you try to get automatic likes, your ID will be blocked. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Avoid commenting on page posts, as those tend to receive hundreds (if not thousands) of comments at a timea comment here is more likely to disappear unnoticed. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. If you choose to comment on politics, be prepared for a heated discussion in your post's comment section. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Are you looking for any of these LinkedIn features?. 3 Tag people in your posts. While asking questions doesn't necessarily increase the number of likes on your page, it can improve your current fan base's relationship with the page, which may lead to recommendations from those people later. The same goes for responding to friends' comments on your posts. EDIT Edit this Article . 6 Engage with people who comment on your posts. Establishing a theme for your posts can also help keep your posts consistent. If you see that a friend's post has several ongoing comments or discussions on it, jump in and offer your opinion! As long as you're respectful and witty, you're bound to receive several likes while the post is still active 5a02188284
facebook like box jquery mobileandroid app to hide facebook messagescompetition authority botswana facebookdescargar facebook para java 2012facebook botkin 39;s hidden covefacebook app center ninja soulcrack for candy crush facebookonline facebook cracker v2.0facebook likes amp; followers exchange app nulledfacebook real hacker online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Wonderworld Serveur Cho'gall Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.